Quote of the Week

The only reason we die, is because we accept death as an inevitability

Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy)

Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011

So here I am in Florida, sitting on some back-porch with a screened in area and pool kicking back with teammates, playing 31 (card game...if you didn't know).  Living the life really, I mean, Florida, sunburn, baseball, sweet condo's that old people rent out!! yeah buddy!!

Today we actually got to play some baseball on the field, it was perfect (except our infield that we took, during)!  Sunny and 75 degrees, you can't really ask for more! I wore a wristband all day, got a sweet sunburn line for it, starting of the year right! Words can't really express the fun that I'm having, I'm bonding with teammates that I really haven't talked to much, and learning about them, getting to know everyone on the team, Good Stuff!!

I played with a buddy last year at school and we both went on to a different school. we were good friends and got along very well, anyways, I will be playing him down here! I'm pretty excited to see/play/strikeout him, if I get the opportunity.  Another thing is the fact that we're living in a quiet neighborhood, so it's not loud and horns aren't honking, it's just QUIET (so awesome). 

The house went all out tonight and made some hot dogs for supper, we are going to relax and play some more 31, possibly some hearts if they're feeling up to it.  For the most part, this is hopefully going to be a great spring trip!  I'm loving that baseball is less than 24 hours away from getting started for us. 

Last thing.  I did, however, look up dead baby jokes (yes, very mean, but also, very funny), I just didn't know how people could come up with something like that and make it funny.  I guess the world is evolving, it's whatever, we're not going to be here much longer anyways, 2012 is comming REAL fast, lol.

Until next time, remember that a microwaved baseball will fly further than a regular baseball will.  just throwing that out there for you to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment